I can tell that you’re all itching for one of my classic brain-dumps where I throw a pile of subjective opinions at you and pretend it’s fact. You know, like a newspaper.
Well here’s the latest edition.
- Human beings are capable of unthinkable evil.
- Human beings are also capable of great resilience.
- If we’re honest with ourselves, the English, as a people group, are not built for warm weather.
- A Magnum ice-cream is an incomparable experience.
- I’m also going through twin obsessions with raspberry sorbet and clotted cream ice cream. Summer is not good for me.
- The wide-leg trend is great for warmer weather as it gives your legs room to breathe. Skinny jeans on a hot day is a form of modern torture.
- Being a tourist is all well and good, but there’s nothing like seeing a place from a local’s perspective.
- Nothing revives you quite like spending quality time with good friends.
- Befriending people who are in positions to give you free coffee is essential.
- The whole ‘summer body’ thing isn’t exactly going to plan, and summer is just going to have to take what it gets at this point, to be honest.